|Some rights reserved by gbus22|
It has been a while since I’ve updated the blog…have you been wondering what I’ve been up to in my absence? I have been:
– Crocheting like a fiend (ALH taught me how to make granny squares! Yay!)
– Reading and absorbing the Codependents’ Guide to the Twelve Steps; giving myself enough time to let the material really sink in and take hold.
– Recovering from outpatient surgery (whoop whoop!) which was really just me sleeping for three days straight.
– Thinking and pondering and writing, oh my!
– Exercising my butt off at Urban Active (and waking up at 5am to do it…ooph.)
It’s nice to have a lot of stuff filling up my days. Life is complex and meaty and good.
What has been keeping you off the internets?